



Now that Simon is 1 year old, I thought it was time for new professional photos, so I made an appointment for this morning at 10:15, thinking that would be plenty of time to get food down the boys, wash dishes and do a little cleaning. What was I thinking! Daniel proceeded to get up at 6:30 just after Vince left for work, and since I didn't give him his meds until 8:00 when I decided to get up, my house was a wreck and he proceeded to spill his entire bowl of oatmeal on the kitchen tile, which I made him clean up, as well as an 8 year old could, only to have the dog and Simon slip in at they tried to lick the remnants up.
It was also scouting for food, and of course they knocked on our door, while I was trying to make some headway on the floor. It's a good thing I already had the bag ready, just not outside.
I just grabbed the boys and had them change their clothes at the photographers. Daniel thought we should all be wearing white again - since that's what we did last time, but it was just the boys I wanted - besides, Vince was at work and I had no shower, so I looked terrible.
Anyway, we got a few cute ones and so I got the minimum 6 views for $99.00 plus the $9.99 special, so we could have the disc of all 77 shots. Vince's mom wanted the big ones to frame in her bedroom and the rest I just got in 5X7s and 3X5s. Hope you enjoy the sampling I've posted.
I never did get my dishes done, nor the laundry, nor anything else for that matter. I just sort of gave up and thought I'd do it before I go to work on Monday. Ha Ha Ha
4 comments:
D looks handsom S looks CUTE!!!!
love CD
Cute, cute pictures. You are right, I need to take my family in. We haven't had pictures done since CE was an infant! That is bad.
The pictures turned out very nice. I knew you would end up with more than the $9.99 special. We are suckers when it comes to cute pictures of our kids. It is great to get the disc of all of the pictures. Hopefully you get you dishes done this morning.
What great pictures! And .. are we every REALLY done with the housework anyway?? Thanks for sharing the pix with us.
Post a Comment