Daniel had to blow up all these balloons to celebrate his brother's b-day. Simon seemed to enjoy them too.=

Simon was intrigued by the fire and then the frosting - Daniel was upset the cake got ruined by the birthday boy, but it still tasted great.
Simon loves to put things inside other things, so we thought his own picnic basket was a great gift.I'm having a hard time thinking that our little one is already 1 year old. He doesn't seem to want to walk. Or should I say, he's afraid to walk. As long as you're holding his hand - he practically runs. He knows what he wants and he grunts until he gets it. He has found that the outdoors is where he wants to be and he will wave bye-bye as he tries to escape. Simon is a great eater and will eat anything he gets in his mouth, unlike his older brother. We've actually weened him of his bottle this weekend, because he'd rather have Daniel's sippy cup than his own bottle. He hasn't seemed to miss it and now I won't worry if the dog gets a hold of another nipple.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Simon!! That year sure went by fast. I can't believe it. Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday, Simon! Can't believe that you're 1 already. Hope you had a great birthday.
Looks like fun! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment