
We all have a little cabin fever around here, but it's still just a little nippy. But as I was walking over to my mother-in-law's I saw my crocus was popping thru the leaves! It's nothing like my brother and sister-in-law's in California, but Spring is Here.Last Friday night, Vince informed me that our 12 year old Lazy boy had bit the dust. So, we took a trip out to RC Willey and test sat all the recliners we could handle. Daniel fell in love with the remote ones, I was driven to the leather and Vince -to the Big Boy- After several sits, we bought a new leather recliner. It was delivered bright and early Monday morning and I think everyone is enjoying it. And I love that I can put my feet up and not here the mechanism cracking as the leg goes up and down. Now to get my taxes done so that we can pay for this.
Simon has been cranky the past couple days and had a fever today, so off to the doctors to find that he has two ear infections. I was hoping we were over with illnesses for the winter, but I guess not.
2 comments:
The chair looks nice. You will definately enjoy relaxing in that. Spring is so nice, and it is fun to see the flowers come back year after year.
I would LOVE a chair like that!! Oh, and your flowers are beautiful. I remember how well our tulips did when we lived in Utah. Enjoy!
Post a Comment