Night Tubing at Soldier Hollow. The hill was fast and long and Daniel loved the thrill of it all.
My finished puzzle. I have been working on this for a few weeks now. It's been at my mother-in-laws, so that pieces wouldn't get lost (or eaten) Many of the pieces were interchangeable and it wasn't until the very end, that we could figure out they were in the wrong place. Luckily, my hubby could see a pattern where I couldn't.This week I spent only a few hours at work, mostly because of sick kids. Daniel stayed home from school on Monday, but was climbing the walls that night, so I sent him to school on Tuesday. I took Tuesday off and so did Vince - he was sick and I had to get the cooking done for the Blue and Gold Banquet. The banquet went well and I loved that the cub leaders made me go home before everything was cleaned up. Wednesday, I tried to go to work, but by 10:30, the sitter called me and told me to come and get the baby. He had a high fever and just needed his mom. Thursday, I didn't even try to go into work and so I felt obligated to go in on Friday. That night we had grandma watch the baby and went to Soldier Hollow to go night tubing. I went down once and the air made me cough so much, I was afraid to go again. Daniel couldn't get enough of the thrill, so he actually went a couple of times by himself.
Saturday, I tried to clean and keep Daniel entertained until his dad got home from work. Then cousins came down to go to a basketball game. Eric has been sick all week and not sure what to do to make him feel better. My niece stayed home from the game to babysit and she did a great job. I was fun to have someone else take care of diapers and bottles for the night.
3 comments:
That puzzle looks like a difficult one. I like putting puzzles together, I haven't done one for a long time!
The puzzle turned out great! I love doing puzzles but that one looked too hard. The edges seem impossible. Now what are you going to do as a stress release? I hope you are all feeling better.
Cool puzzle. I've never heard of ones that have interchangable pieces. I don't know if I'd be able to stick with it. Hope you all are feeling better ASAP.
Post a Comment