Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged again!

I've been tagged by my sister - so here are my answers.

A--Attached or Single? Married
B--Best friend? Husband, Vince
C--Cake or Pie? Pie - hot bumbleberry with vanilla icecream
D--Day of Choice? Friday - date night and end of my work week
E--Essential Item? Time - don't have enough of it.
F--Favorite Color? Deep turquoise
G--Gummy bears or worms? worms
H--Hometown? Concord, CA (even though I haven't lived there in 28 years
I --Indulgence(s)? Sonic slushies - cranberry lemonade
J--January or July? January - I love the snow and a new year for new changes
K--Kids? 2
L--Life is incomplete without? family
M--Marriage date? Sept. 4, 1992
N--Number of siblings? 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O--Oranges or apples? Oranges straight from the tree and a good granny smith apple
P--Phobias or fears? fear of horses and being trapped
Q--Quotes? Failure to decide is to decide.
R--Reason to Smile? A clean house
S--Season? Fall
T--Tag 5 people? They've already been tagged
U--Unknown Fact? I was one of the 1st people to get tubes in the ears way back in 1972
V--Very Favorite Store? Vince will say it's Roberts Crafts or Daisy's
W--Worst Habit? Buying scrapbook stuff and never using it.
X--X-ray or ultrasound? x-ray by far. (I HATE that ultrasound gel)
Y--Your favorite food? Fajitas
Z--Zodiac? Sagittarius

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Thanks for playing. It's always fun to read what my sisters responses are.

Stephanie said...

Loved reading your list. Didn't know about the ear tubes thing!

Where The Price is Right