Friday, February 29, 2008

I've been Tagged!!

What Was I doing 10 Years Ago? I have no idea! Vince and I were married for 5 1/2 years, childless and tons of time on our hands. I do know I was the Achievement day leader for the girls in our ward, which kept my Saturday mornings busy. Vince was taking a few classes at UVSC. He had his old beater truck and I drove our '92 white Honda Civic. We had been to Hawaii in '97 and Vince was trying to think of more fun places to visit, so we updated our passports. Dana and Kimo lived in our basement apartment and Dana made sure we had our home and apartment weatherized through the County Weatherization program. It gave us all new windows downstairs, plus new metal doors. The cost was quite minimal, but ate up our $$ for any fun travel for the year.

5 Things on my to-do List Today Finish my dishes from the Blue and Gold last Tuesday. Stay at work for the full day (with a sick baby and my chronic broncitis, I haven't seen a full day's work all week), Pay Eric's magazine bills, Go tubing with V and D and the ever on my list of things to do - vacuum.

What Snacks do I Enjoy? Popcorn - any kind - sweet and sticky is best. Fruit of all kinds. I love canned pears and cottage cheese in the winter and watermelon anytime. Since I shouldn't eat chocolate, I like to indulge in butterscotch chips mixed with p-butter and chinese noodles.

What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionaire? I would quit my job, buy a house by my sister - buy my other sister and brother houses by us too. Adopt more kids. Pay off all Eric's bills, and have a full body massage.

3 Bad Habits Computer games when I should be cleaning house or other homemaking chores. Staying up late at night - just because. and not wearing a coat - even in the winter.

5 Places I've Lived Provo, Concord, Las Vegas, Laramie, and Rexburg.

5 Jobs I've Had Cleaned houses for people, babysitter, Dental Office Manager, Vital Records Deputy Registrar, Env. Health Admin. Secretary

5 Things People Don't Know About me. 1)I graduated 20 years ago in with a BS in Family Science - with an emphesis in Financial Planning. (Even my sister N didn't know that one) 2)My parents were offered 1,000 camels for me back in 1977 and my mom tried to think what she could do with all the camels! 3)I love to sleep alone - but never do - I'm not a cuddler. 4)I hate to wear shoes 5) I love the smell of lemons.

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

It was fun to read your blog. I hope you become a billionaire so we can all live close to each other. It's hard to remember life before children, Your time is no longer your own.

Stephanie said...

I loved reading your answers. I learned a few new things about you. I DID know about the camels! That's a funny story. Thanks for playing along!! It would be nice to all live closer together. I like that idea, too.

Anonymous said...

Attention!

sissy said...

Just wanted to say this was a great list. I'm sure your parents felt you worth at least twice that many camels ...JK...lol What a great story to have.

Where The Price is Right