Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Morning!


Being that it was a State holiday, I didn't have to go to work, so I made our traditional holiday pancakes. As I went to get the eggs, this is what I had smiling back at me.

4 comments:

Fife Fam said...

That is SOOOO funny!!! I might have to do that to David some time. I saw that picture of Daniel and Jack, and had to take a second look.... I thought it was Jack and then realized that they were up there this week. I am happy you got to see her. Kate is SUPER cute huh!

Cassie

Fife Fam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

That would make me smile, too! How cute! At least the eggs didn't crack and leave a mess everywhere.

BTW, I realized later today that it's Pioneer Day today. In CA it's just a day that passes. No big deal. Too bad ...

Laundry said...

i hate it how they have the comment deleted things.. i have on on mine too.. even though i have that word varification thingy... ugh... AND I WANNA PET EGG!!! he wouldn't last long though.. but he would be cute.. hahahaha

Where The Price is Right