


What was I thinking when I said we'd all like to go to the Rodeo?!? We got there and the tickets we had were on the far south east side - sun right in our eyes and the 3rd row down from the top. Daniel is afraid of heights and so he didn't want to sit up there - afraid he was going to fall off and Simon wanted to climb all over, so I was afraid he would fall. Not even 1/2 hour into the rodeo and Daniel had to go to the bathroom and wanted to buy everything he could from the concession stand and Simon needed a diaper change and so we all ended up under the bleachers for the rest of the rodeo. We actually decided at 9:30, we should head on home, so we went back to our seats and collected all our stuff and Eric and headed home. It was nice to visit with my cousin Cinthia and see her baby, but we really weren't able to talk much.
2 comments:
What an eventful day at the rodeo. Sounds like a lot more work than fun. It's nice to see family though.
bummer...and I thought it sounded like fun when you told me you were going
Post a Comment