Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Time to catch up

Taking a break at the cemetery


Yes, we are one of those families that "going green" has
gone a little too far.


Simon's favorite spot on the deck

We have been running around so much this past week, I am trying to just play catch up today. Vince went back to work and I had the boys to take to daycare and school then off to renew my driver's license (I came up missing almost 2 weeks ago and I haven't been able to find it) Then to the bank and to the lawyers with copies of all Daniel's medical bills from 7 Peaks that they were supposed to pay and then renigged on. (Not to happy about that) It's only $1500, but it's the principle. Went joy shopping at Roberts and then came home to download all the pictures from the past week - including the funeral yesterday. Then back to pick up Daniel from School and to the sitters.

I went to work Wednesday and Thursday to catch up on things and got a call from Vince on Thursday saying he was taking Eric from Instacare to the emergency room because he had congestive heart failure. That shook me up and I left work and called my sister and dad. They came down and met us at the hospital. 6 hours later, they couldn't find any indications of heart problems and so was sent home. It was a good outcome. Only with his symptoms, I wonder if he was having a panic attack.

Friday, we had a quiet day around the house. My neice has been staying with us to help with the boys during all the funeral stuff and we hated to see her go home yesterday. We had a barbeques in the back yard and then watched fireworks on tv and from our bedroom window. My neice thought that was best 4th of July ever. She definitely was not hard to impress.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Simon is soo cute! I can't believe how big he is. How long did it take you to clean him up after the fire pit grime? YUCK!!!

David Fife said...

those pictures are too cute :) He is getting so big, my goodness :)

Cassie

Laundry said...

needless to say, T had fun too. haha. and simon is so freakin adorable!! and big!!! haha. He's alot of fun. Bring him down here agian on a weekday that I'm not working.. and I'll take him to the park to play on the swings. haha

Where The Price is Right