

Daniel's cousins have been trying for weeks to come and have a sleepover at our house, but their schedule hasn't made it easy, so they opted for the next best thing - Daniel to have a sleepover at their house! Daniel has never really wanted to stay overnight, unless we stayed too, so this a first in his life. He was so excited to go he was packed 3 days before! As we left him last night, he was counting how many days until he would be coming home and wouldn't even give me a hug goodbye. I hope he isn't too much work for his aunt, and that he finds sleepovers can be fun.
2 comments:
That should be so fun for Daniel. And I'm sure you will enjoy the extra time to maybe get a few things done. Good luck and enjoy!!!
I hope he enjoys it as well! Sleepovers are usually GREAT... or not great, hopefully it will be great!!!
Cassie
Post a Comment