


Last night, Vince's and my work had office parties at 7 peaks. Daniel has refused to go since his broken head incident, but we promised him he didn't have to go to the wave pool - so he agreed to go. He spent most his time in the children's pool, where as Simon just wanted to look and didn't even want to go into the kiddy pool, he just wanted to play with everything outside of the pool. All in all it was a nice family outing and feel we might be able to go to the pool again before the season is over.
We also got our sprinkler system in. Yeah! While that was being tested, Daniel thought we needed to assemble a bargain I purchased. It's an art table and Daniel helped arrange the pieces and provide support while assembling. As you can see, he couldn't wait til it was in the house (the reason I hadn't put it together sooneer was I have no room nor idea of where to put it in the house)
2 comments:
Glad that Daniel worked through his fear and went back to 7 Peaks. That's a fun place to go. I can also see why he likes the art set. That looks like FUN!
I am glad he got in the water!! My boys LOVE the water, it is such a great summer time activity :) And you are so fortunate to have such an entertaining water park so close.
Cassie
Post a Comment