Saturday, April 26, 2008

He Walks!!




At 12 months, I thought for sure our little boy would be walking - because he has been trying since he was 6 months old. But no. He seemed way too unsure of himself and then we took a week of vacation where he was strapped into the carseat or stroller 9/10th of the time. When we got back home, he went straight for his walker and wouldn't let go. Suddenly, on the 23rd - his 13 month mark, he let go of the walker at his sitters and started cruising! He has been doing that at home too. He does still likes his walker, but he now can do about 20 steps without falling or wanting to crawl I consider that a walker.

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Yahoo! Look out! Soon he will be running. The pictures are cute! I love those first steps.

Nadine said...

FINILY!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING
SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! LOVE:CD

Sylvia said...

Simon looks so cute walking. It will be fun having him walk. Now he can go outside and play.

Stephanie said...

Way to go, Simon!!! Let the GAMES begin, JanEtta!!! I'm sure he'll be so much happier being able to walk around. What a cutie.

Where The Price is Right