

I actually spent an hour this morning talking about our day and I can't get it out of draft mode, so I guess I have to do another recap.
We spent the day at California Adventure. They actually had more little kid rides here that Jared and Courtney loved that over at Disneyland, and because the park was quite empty this morning due to the overcast weather, we got in more rides today than yesterday. Daniel broke his sandal, so we had to find him a cheap pair of flip flops ($12.00) to get thru the rest of the day. Courtney loved the High School Musical 2 production. she even was invited to do the limbo an dance with them which made her day! Daniel and Vince went on rides at the Boardwalk that were too scary for the others, and even for Dan, but he tried them any way. Vince had a fast pass for the roller coaster and so he did that one alone, even though Daniel thought he would have liked it. I wouldn't let him go. The kids had fun seeing Woody, Mickey Mouse, Snow White and Cinderella as well as others today and had too much fun talking with Crush and so missed most of the parade. They also liked posing at the California letters before heading to IHOP for dinner and an early night home because Simon and I got fried and me back and hip were making me a grouch.
No comments:
Post a Comment