

My aunt called to see if we wanted to meet them at Amber's for dinner last night. Of course, I said yes. I have no desire to cook anything this week. I've been too trunky for our Disneyland vacation and don't want to go grocery shopping and so we have slim pickings for meals around our house right now. We were just 1/2 mile away from our exit with slow and go traffic, when Vince voiced his opinion that I should slow down - I did and the Chevy Tahoe behind us did not. Vince does not have any aches or pains, but I do. This is my 1st accident and I hurt too bad too sleep last night, but not bad enough to go to the hospital. They gave us kudos for all being in seatbelts, the driver of the Tahoe, was put on a stretcher and sent to the hospital. I spent at least 3 hours on the phone with insurance companies last night and this morning I was able to procure a van for our trip. I'm not sure if her insurance covers a rental, but at the moment, I don't care.

Simon has decided that outside is the best place to be. As you can see, we are still having a little snow - even in April - but that's not detering Simon from his quest.
2 comments:
I can't believe you got rear-ended! O.K. I bet you are even more ready for your vacation now. I hope you are not too stiff and sore to enjoy yourself.
Boy J! When it rains it pours! I hope you are okay...I am sure Vince meant well, slowing down was probably a good idea...the Tahoe just should have been paying attention! You need to get out of here to Disneyland so you can relax and have a break!
Post a Comment