Friday, January 2, 2009

Daniel's Birthday


My niece told me that I could still download pictures - even though all I see is the garbage - you should be able to see the pictures. So we will check it out.
NOVEMBER 29, 2008
This was an absolutely terrible day for me. I woke up and was getting things ready for Daniel's birthday - wrapping presents - only to find that they were stollen from our little trailer - sometime in the past few weeks. I, of course, cried because that was where all of Christmas and birthday was stashed and I had to do a quick stretch to figure out how to not disappoint a 9 year old little boy. He wanted to kiss where ever it was I was hurting and said just to use my credit card to go buy more. If it were only that easy.
There were a few gifts we had someplace else, and so that's what he got instead - they were an electric pencil sharpener, a train (which was meant for Simon) and an electric scissor of Pirates of the Caribbean. Then, we got him a chocolate cake from Sam's Club as well as taking them to Chuck E Cheese's. Birthday saved.

No comments:

Where The Price is Right