No pictures, but that's because I haven't taken any. New Year's Eve was very laid back. I had to work and then just ordered Papa Murphy's Pizza and rootbeer. We watched some videos and the boys and our niece were all in bed way before midnight. Vince had to be at work all day, so New Year's day was quite quiet too. I did have him take me out on a date for dinner though. It's nice to have a niece that likes to visit us and help us with babysitting - every once in a while.
1 comment:
Hi Janetta,
I hope you don't mind, but Nadine sent her blog address along with her yearly Christmas card and i was checking hers out and saw yours and thought I should say Hi to you too! I am Aunt Carol's daughter in case you don't remember me! I have a blog too and would love for you to have a look (in all your spare time!) It is Karen-thewayitis.blogspot.com
This might be a fun way for us cousins to stay in touch!!
Post a Comment