Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

December 16, 2009
Life has been very busy at work and at home, so I decided to take the day off to do what I wanted to do. I got Simon off to the sitters and Daniel to school and then I went and rebought all the Christmas presents that were stolen - plus some. I wanted to feel better about the situation - even if no one knew. Actually, my co-workers felt terrible about the whole situation, and they took up a collection and that's what I spent - almost to the penny! I went to lunch at a Thai restaurant - giving me my comfort food and then went to the mall to see Daniel's 3rd grade class sing Christmas songs. Many of my neighbors were there and so we caught up on stuff and then I headed home to hide gifts and picked up Daniel from School. We got my sister-in-law to watch the boys - in exchange for getting some birthday cake and Vince took me to eat at Magleby's. Vince surprised me with a Cricut Expression - I already have the smaller one, so now when my family gets together, we won't be waiting in line to use it - that's for sure. He said he did it in the spirit of his mom who always got me something I would NEVER buy for myself because of the cost. I do miss her spoiling me that way.

No comments:

Where The Price is Right