Friday, December 5, 2008
Thanksgiving At Grandpas
I went up early to help my sister make Thanksgiving dinner and we went shopping for all the food on Wednesday except for the Turkeys. She had those in the freezer. I brought up an old banquet table from the basement and my in-laws old folding chairs and slept at my dad's with the boys. Thursday morning, we went over and had a pancake breakfast and brought my sister-in-law and youngest nephew back to dad's to get stuffing, turkeys, corn and carrot and rolls ready for the big meal while everyone else went to another nephew's football game. We finally ate around 6:00 - after finding that the stove elements weren't even hooked in and Vince and my uncle and Vince's sister Connie and Brent made it up after work. Eric had to miss 'cause he was in the hospital with pneumonia. The cousins loved being together and it was nice to most our family together for the start of the holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where The Price is Right
1 comment:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!This is CD.
I have a blog called CC.
love ya.
Post a Comment