Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Weekend of Fun





Daniel has not been wanting to do anything since we got back from our quick trip. His friend calls and he says he doesn't want to play. I need to go to Sam's Club or the grocery store, he says he'll stay home. I don't know if the trip wore him out or what - but Friday, he called me at work to see where I wanted to go for our Friday night date night (he doesn't get that it's for me and Vince - and not the kids) So, we decided to try out a place called Jumping Jacks - which is a bunch of those inflatable slides - but indoors. They closed early because of a party, but they let us all go in for $4 for the 45 minutes we could play. I thought it was worth it. Daniel wore himself out. Simon took about 1/2 hour to get used to the place and then we couldn't get him out of there. He loved it when Vince or Daniel helped him up the thing and then he just slid down and tried it all over again. We'll have to go again when we have a little more time - so Simon can wear himself out too.

No comments:

Where The Price is Right