Monday, January 19, 2009

Quick Trip to Anaheim





When we heard that our cousin John had died after a 2 year battle with ALS my sisters and I felt we needed togo and show our love to cousins and aunt and uncle on this sad occasion. My aunt and uncle and 4 of our cousins had a short memorial - since John did not want a funeral and he and his family had been estranged for the past 2 years. I took my hubby and 2 boys and I was afraid they would think they needed to go to the theme parks - especially since we stayed at Knot's Resort Hotel. But no worries. They had fun playing with their cousins and we enjoyed catching up on with our family.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad that you were able to go down with Sylvia and Nadine. I bet that meant a lot to John's family to see you there.

Nadine said...

Thanks for the ride. It sure made it easier for me!

Where The Price is Right