

This weekend has made me so grateful for school to start. Friday at work, I got an hysterical call from Daniel. He was screaming and telling me that Daddy wouldn't let him watch t.v. So I got Vince on the phone. It seems that Daniel got in the cupboards above the stove and lit a candle - then shut the cupboard door and went on his merry way. Vince finally located the thing Daniel was trying to hide - after a baseball size hole was burned into the bottom of the top shelf! Daniel still can't figure out why Daddy's mad. So, he has been grounded from the kitchen and a few other things, but now he is trying to entertain himself in other less dangerous ways. His favorite thing is to write notes and post them around the house to find the "treasure" at the end of his path. These are what we found today.
3 comments:
Ya..I'd be mad too!!!! MY HANNAH!!! If that were me..not only would I be grounded from the TV, I'd be grounded to my room for a whole day, and then under "house arrest" until AFTER the first week of school... haha.
SO, do you have a picture of the hole he burned?
I am glad Vince found it before anything worse happened. Silly that he is finding other less threatening entertainment :)
Cassie
Wow! He's definitely creative!!! I'm glad that the fire didn't spread. You guys are real lucky that way
Post a Comment