

It was time for Daniel's haircut and mine, and I thought we would try Simon's, so Vince came with us to Fantastic Sams to document the historic moment of Simon's first haircut. He did so well! No skwirming (I have no idea how to spell that word) or screaming. He just sat there like a big boy and even seemed to enjoy it. The stylist was really impressed. I came home to download the pictures and there was nothing! I was so bummed out, 'cause they seemed to be cute pictures Vince was taking :( So I took some after shots and will have to try another time to get the haircut photos.
2 comments:
How fun, I am wondering when I should take Skyler in for his first haircut, it is growing over his ears.
Cassie
Cinthia started a blog and I told her I would let you know the address, so here you go:
http://lcjklounsbury.blogspot.com/
Cassie
Post a Comment