President Gordon B. Hinckley - A man that will be missed by all people young and old.
Daniel inside his table tent. A friend of mine made this tent cover and Daniel loves to sit in it and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist.
As you can see, Tipper has come to think of Simon as just another thing to put up with around the houseI was in the den downloading pictures when my mother-in-law called to say that President Gordon B Hinckley passed away tonight. It was sad to hear, but he was 97 years old and lived a great life. I will remember him mostly for his sense of humor, many temples, his love for his wife and desire for all members to be converted to the gospel by reading the Book of Mormon. He will be missed.
This week has been one that I just wanted to stay in bed nursing my cold, but it didn't seem to work out. Tuesday night we had our Visiting Teaching seminar and I actually got out of the house on my own, but only for an hour. On Thursday, I called in sick only to find that another secretary had called in earlier, so I quickly showered and went into work. Be Friday, I was feeling a little better and felt guilty to call in, so I finished my week off without any sick leave.
Eric went in Friday and had his stitches taken out of his back. It looks so much better than it did. They also removed the toenail of his right big toe and gave him pain meds. It seems he's allergic to them though. He's been dizzy and itchy yesterday and today, so I made him stop taking them and gave him Benedryl to help with the itching.
Daniel had another sleepover at Grandma's Friday night, so Vince actually took me out to dinner alone. I forget what it's like to have a date without kids around.
2 comments:
I hope you are finally feeling better. CD just spent the last 20 minutes reading several posts and says hi. We all enjoy them.
Why did Eric have stitches? He sure has his share of health issues. Hang in there ...
Post a Comment