Everyone Enjoying the Pizza
A true camper
Is it midnight yet?The New Year came in too fast for me. I hadn't even thought of how to celebrate - too tired I guess, so I quickly ordered pizza and tried to have a fire in our portable fire pit, but it was too cold. Daniel thought that he needed to cook his pizza on the fire - but that didn't work. Vince's sister, Connie and Brent came over at 8:00 to watch Pirates of the Carribean with us and Daniel fell asleep before it even started! Simon took a little nap too, and all I could think of was how boring we have become in our old age. Daniel did wake up for the last half hour of the movie and we were all in bed when the fireworks started at midnight.
Vince had to work 1/2 a day on New Years and when he got home we rushed to the mall to see a movie - but they were sold out for the ones we haven't seen, so Eric went to the Chipmunks and we strolled the mall and bought the carnival game for our Wii. When we got home, we played Wii until dinner time when Connie invited us over for a turkey dinner - Shock, but it meant I didn't have to cook.
3 comments:
My first question is what are you doing posting a blog at 4:55am? No wonder you're tired! It sounds like your new year's was as exciting as ours. We did make to the fireworks though and then as soon as they were done it was off to bed. Age sure plays a part in the enthusiasm of staying up late.
Happy New Year! You look so tired in your picture. I was tired too but Chalisse had to stay up until midnight. Where were the fireworks? We didn't have any up this way.
Happy New Year! All of our boys stayed up until midnight, which surprised me. Hard to believe that we're in 2008 now.
Post a Comment