Friday, January 25, 2008

This is Daniel trying to take his own picture for the blog. He has always had a facination with the camera and seeing what he can do.
Simon saw that bright orange container and Eric had given him one or two Cheetos before heading downstairs and the next thing I knew he had the can and was in heaven. It's a good thing there was only a handful left, or the dog would have been in heaven too.

And I bet you're wondering why this picture is here on my blog. It is hopefully the end of my mouse saga. It seems that my fuming about my phone system (I've only had one of 5 phones work and it was an extension) and finally the phone company came out to see what was going on and found that our errant mouse had chewed through the telephone wires. The phone company was kind enough to replace the chewed wires and I now hear the phone ring wherever I am in the house.



No comments:

Where The Price is Right