To keep the boys busy and away from the t.v. and warm from the storm, we let them have an evening in the tub.Simon went on Monday for his 9 month check up and is still topping the charts, but they say he's a little anemic and that he needs to eat more meat. I didn't think meats were introduced until a little later - but he's got the desire to eat table food - he just won't take baby food any more. Anyway, he also had the start of a cold and by Tuesday, he looked miserable and just wanted to be held, so Vince took the next 3 days off to tend for the little one (I think he was in need of a little R&R himself) No sooner does he get better and I get hit. My muscles ache and my nose runs and I'm not the one who has been caring for the sick. Vince says he's feeling the cold coming on too, so now just to keep Daniel from getting it. ha ha.
The snow has been coming down all day today - on our day off, but we still decided errands needed to be run and chores completed. Vince shoveled the driveway a couple of times. He says we got about 5 or 6 inches. Before today's storm, all we had left on the ground was piles from the snowplow and dirty stuff at that, so this makes it look all clean and white again - at least for another day or so.
3 comments:
wow.... cold season... i remember that... haha. at my highschool, due to lack of windows.. once you had a cold.. it lasted ALL YEAR!!!!! haha.. and your boys will LOVE the snow out here. expecially D. cause well.. there's alot, and it's soft and fun... haha
I cannot believe how much snow you guys are getting over there ... although, we've been sloshed with rain here. Nothing like a nice bath to warm up.
I hope you guys get over your colds. But with that cold weather, you may be sick for a while. Cute bathtub picture. Simon is getting soo big.
Post a Comment