Monday, May 18, 2009

ehhh?

Last Wednesday I felt like I was doing was going to hearing appointments. 1st off, I went with Eric to the Housing Authority for a hearing on whether he qualifies for subsidized housing - he does - and it can be his apartment. They will do an inspection of of on the 19th. If so, he will need to pay 1/3 of his disability on rent to us and the city will pay the rest to make a total of $630!! I don't know what we'll do if we start getting an actual rent check.
Then off to Simon's check up from his tube surgery. A okay. He's actually repeating words and trying to catch up fast - which is fun, but he does slip back into the silent mode still.
I dropped him off at the sitters and took Eric to try on som hearing aids. We found a great hearing aid place that actually wanted to help Eric and got him 2 used digital hearing aids and a new mold for his right ear all for $160!!! Eric's loving life and being able to hear it too! I'm going to have to send this guy a thank you note.

No comments:

Where The Price is Right