


Last Friday morning, Vince got a call saying he had to come into work. To make a long story short, he had some wishful thinking and so went into work Friday and Saturday. He's home by 3:00, so it wasn't a total wasted weekend. We did go see Wall E on Friday, and Saturday I spent trying to clean up the house (It didn't work). Sunday, was church and my day off (2 hours)- which I spent in the basement listening to Josh Groban and figuring out what I wanted to do with my scrapbooking.
Today, Daniel and Vince headed off to Cub Scout Day Camp. Vince said Daniel really liked it, but kept asking when they were coming home. They had to leave the church at 7:00 a.m. That's 1 1/2 hours earlier than Daniel usually gets up, so I had my worries, but he was really excited about the trip. I got them matching Class B uniforms and they were the only ones wearing them, but I'm sure they were much more comfortable.
Today, Daniel and Vince headed off to Cub Scout Day Camp. Vince said Daniel really liked it, but kept asking when they were coming home. They had to leave the church at 7:00 a.m. That's 1 1/2 hours earlier than Daniel usually gets up, so I had my worries, but he was really excited about the trip. I got them matching Class B uniforms and they were the only ones wearing them, but I'm sure they were much more comfortable.
1 comment:
nice blog isnt it?
berto xxx
Post a Comment