Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome Fall!








This week has been another busy time in the life of the Price's. Vince's mom celebrated her 81st birthday in relative silence. We just did a cake and ice cream and of course a few pictures.


Eric went back into the emergency room and into the hospital for a week. They say he should be able to come home today. I don't understand anything about asthma, but it sure thru him for a loop this week. He has been ready to come home for about 5 days, so he's anxious to get on with his life. Maybe this will keep him from ever smoking again.


We had pack meeting - Trains were the theme and I took Daniel's Fisher Price trains for the kids to put together and run and the cubmaster brought a H model train for the kids to help build a tunnel for. The boys had a blast. Daniel and Vince came after gymnastics and Daniel loved the huge space for his train, we couldn't get him to come home.


Saturday, I guess I couldn't keep Daniel busy enough, he had to write Vince and I a love note - on the hood of our van. I wonder what the insurance company will say when I want a new paint job?


We have scheduled the temple sealing for Simon to our family for Saturday, October 20th at 12:30 p.m. with guests needing to be there 1/2 hour prior at the Provo Temple. Our bishop has given us permission to bless him afterwards, so that my sisters can be home on Sunday. I'm going to see if I can schedule the church for this, so we have room (and I don't have to super clean my house) for family and friends to visit and eat afterwards.


Because of this special event coming up, I made us go get long awaited family pictures taken. The place was offering a $9.95 special for a packet, and we got that, plus a few others. The selling point of this place was getting our pictures that day! They took over 100 pictures and with our purchase, gave us a cd with them all- so if we want to print out any of the poses we didn't buy, we can still do it. Nice, huh? So anyway, everyone on our Christmas card list will be getting at least one picture if not more of our cute little family.

No comments:

Where The Price is Right