Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where has the time gone?




I had all intentions to write in my blog last week and now it has come and gone and for the life of me I really don't know what caused it to go so fast.




Tuesday, Eric went to the Emergency Room with an oxygen level of 70 - and was there all afternoon. He was diagnosed with bronchitis and was given a few perscriptions and told to stay in bed the rest of the week.




This week was Vince's 46th birthday. This is the first time Daniel really understood what a birthday is. He wanted to buy gifts and keep them a secret (he could only last 10 seconds) invite friends (even if they were his and not Vince's) make a cake and have a pinata (Spongebob at that)




We finally got a court date to finalize Simon's adoption - Thursday, October 18th at 8:15 a.m.! It's later in the month than I had hoped for, but now we can get that part of life in order. I'm going to call the Provo Temple to see if we can schedule the sealing for Saturday. The blessing is still up in the air because Nadine's ward is having their Primary Program on the 21st and I'm not sure when our ward is having theirs. Vince says he'd like as many people in the circle as possible to help hold up our chuck of a kid, but I think he'll do just fine with however many can be there.

No comments:

Where The Price is Right