I don't know why I have felt so stressed lately, my life is always hectic, so I'm not sure what is different now. Tomorrow, is Simon's adoption day! It is finally here and we are so excited. We were planning out our week last Sunday and told Daniel he wouldn't be going to school on Thursday until later so that we could adopt Simon and he got a scared look on his face and said "NO! We can't give away Simon, he's my brother" Needless to say, he didn't understand adoption is just the opposite. He was quite relieved to learn adoption is a good thing.
Eric is still home. His doctor won't let him go back to work for at least another 2 weeks and not until he sees him again and clears him for work. His next appointment is on the 29th. No money, no insurance, no work, - just a vicious cycle. He's getting bored staying at home as far as he's concerned, he'd love to get back to work.
Simon has cut his second tooth and love to use them. Trying to feed him has become a real chore. He thinks he should feed himself and then bites the spoon everytime it gets into his mouth.
Grapes are on, but I have had no time to pick them yet. I just means they'll be sweeter by the time I get to them next week.
1 comment:
Congratulations Price Family!
Janetta, this blog site is a wonderful idea; I'll have to look into creating one for our family. I hope you don't mind copy-cats!
Everything is hectic at our house too, two children seem to create 5 times the work of one.
Our family has visited each of the 4 sets of grandparents in the past 3 weeks (we have open adoptions, which has meant an extra set of grandparents per child).
Craig just received a huge job opportunity which will require us to move to Santa Barbara County in the next few months. We have to wait for Nicholas' adoption to finalize before an official move, and I have to do something to change the structure of my business to accomodate me being away...not to mention decisions regarding our home here--Rent? Sell?
BUT, we're very happy with our, now complete, family and this new job will mean lots more money immediately and possibilities for advancement in the future for Craig.
Thanks for the note, and again, Congratulations!! 2 years ago today Sophia's adoption was finalized.
Love to you and your family,
Janice
PS. Our grapes need picking too. And, the pomegranates are falling off the trees...
Post a Comment