Sunday, October 28, 2007

Climbing the walls




This week I felt as if I was able to get my feet back under me and have some control on what went on. Monday, I went to the Chiropractor. It's something I have been wanting to do for sometime because I felt stiff and sore all the time. Come to find out I have an L5 II spondy, which means, my lower back vertabrae are not in alignment and there's nothing they can do. It's not as bad as it could be a 5 instead of a 2, but now I know why I've been hurting for so long - and it wasn't just in my head. I will be going a few times a week, until my insurance won't pay any more - but it does seem to help my overall mood and pain.


Eric is still home, we go to the doctor's on Monday. I'm not sure what we'll say to convice him that Eric needs to go back to work for his own piece of mind and to pay for all the stuff he's already done. Monday night we go to Workforce Services and see if we can get him started on Medicaid. I sure hope he qualifies.


Daniel finished the 1st session of gymnastics - he'll start up again in November and he has already been asking me when he gets to go back. He's so full of energy he's climbing our walls. If only had that kind of energy.


I stayed up late last night and got 17 quarts of grapes bottled. I only picked off the north end of the yard. I don't have the energy to even pick the east grapes. My kitchen is a mess, and it will have to stay that way for a while.


Simon's birth mom and siblings came by this morning for their visit. They stayed about an hour and we scheduled Christmas as the next time to visit. The kids get along really well with Daniel, so they played while Kathy took pictures with her phone.


We had our ward Trunk or Treat/Chili cook off tonight. Daniel went as a Pirate and Simon wore Daniel's old Tigger costume. It fit him quite well. Daniel was 11 months old when he wore it and Simon 7. He's a big boy.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What cute pictures. I remember climbing up the walls in our hallway when I was young! I know you imagine fingerprints on the walls, not footprints, right!?! Look forward to seeing you all in Vegas.

Where The Price is Right