

Daniel loved being a pirate again this year and Simon was able to fit into Daniel's Tigger costume from 6 years ago. With the ward's trunk or treat on Saturday - then Vince's Work party on Monday and then Pack Meeting on Tuesday and Finally Halloween and the school parade on Wednesday, Daniel got great use out of his costume! Being that Daniel is really not a candy eater - trick or treating only lasted about 45 minutes and he was done. He actually enjoyed giving our candy at the door more than being out. Simon was cranky all day and night - so I stayed home with him trying to calm him down. I think he's caught a cold and is just miserable if he's not being held.
Daniel started up gymnastics again this week. He sure loves it - even though he says it wears him out (that's the whole idea)
I got one batch of zuchinni relish done - a whole 5 pints! But it is so good and makes me feel accomplished to have all my canning done for the year. Since I don't have a garden any more and my time is not my own either, I feel good to be able to do even one batch of anything.
I went with Eric to his doctor's again and they still won't let him go back to work. His x-rays are looking worse and his blood oxygen level is still in the 80's. So we spent alot of time last week trying to get medicaid and foodstamps. I took him up to Nadine's for this week to give him a change of scenery, etc. He seems to have some swelling in his feet which has Nadine a little worried. It does me too, but I'm not sure what we can do. The hospital did reduce his bill by about 85%, but that still leaves about $2,600 we have to figure out how to pay.
1 comment:
What cute photos of the boys! Look forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment