Sunday, August 26, 2007





Daniel decided after school on Monday, that he needed to decorate the living room with blue baby yarn. Dad wasn't too happy, but he thought it made a great spider web to catch all the bad guys.

Yesterday, I took the boys up to Nadine's so that she and I could do a little scapbooking at the local scrapbook store. I went later than usual because Daniel's grandma wanted to take him shopping after her weekly hair appointment. He came home with a dozen donuts and a remote flying dragon fly - which he proceded to break the telescoping antanae in less than 5 minutes. All he could say was 'It's okay, it still works'

Today was Stake Conference and our bi-annual trip to the Provo tabernacle for meetings. Daniel did so well keeping to himself for the whole two hours I let him know how proud I was of him. Simon did well too - he just spit up on anyone holding him and then took a nap.

Many of you know of the saga with my living room furniture. Well, this week they finally gave us an offer I accepted. That was 1/2 credit for both the couch and love seat - which gave us about $840 of store credit, so we are getting ourselves a new dining room table. The one we have now wobbles pretty badly and only 3 of the 4 orange (yes orange) chairs still work. I'll take a picture of it when it comes this week.

No comments:

Where The Price is Right