



It has been a while since I last blogged anything. We just got back from a week of camping. For some reason, I love to camp and I'm not sure why. It rained, I do all the cooking and clean up and I never get a shower. We had reservations to go back to Anderson Cove on Pineview Reservoir up Ogden Canyon. This is the 3rd year we've gone there. Daniel loves to swim in the lake and Tipper does too, but they put a new rule of no dogs on the beach, so Vince took her down our last day bright and early in the morning so as not to get into any trouble. Simon did great! I was worried about taking a 4 month old camping with no running water or electricity, but he did fine. We took our new shade tent and ended up having nieces and/or nephews using it to sleep in - so I stayed in the tent with them and Vince and the dog got the trailer.
Sylvia came up from Las Vegas and spent time with us and other family and her kids seemed to love being up camping with us too. Being so close to Nadine's, they drove up every day and went home at night. Luckily, we had some trees to protect us from the rain, but we did have some wind gusts that took the ten and a few other things with it. By the time we came home today, we were all ready for the comforts of city life.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Sylvia's kids are!! I didn't recognize Travis! We haven't seen them since our trip to Nauvoo. Sounds like you all had fun. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment