Today is Eric's 51st birthday - which means I'm not far behind, but I thought I should pay tribute to my oldest brother on his birthday.
1. He is very loving
2. He has a memory that is amazing
3. He is diligent
4. He is responsible
5. He loves his brothers and sisters
6. He is Simon's best friend
7. He fulfills his church calling as class secretary for the Gospel Esentials Class
8. He has the largest video and DVD collection I know of (and Daniel has a huge himself.)
9. He is my idol. You can tell in our early pictures I had to copy everything he did.
10. He is 6'5" and proud of it.
11. He wears a size 9 shoe.
12. He was recently diagnosed with Type II diabetes and has been really good about changing his eating habits.
13. He is allergic to rice.
14. He loves bald eagles and wolves.
15. He is an Eagle Scout
17. He is the oldest of 5 living children
18. He doesn't cry - he gets 'misty eyed'
19. He has broken his leg 3 times
20. He has hazel eyes
21. He has worn glasses since grade school
22. He is addicted to computer games or any type of video game
23. He loves to read.
24. He loves adventure books and movies
25. He's a big kid at heart and mind
26. He's proud to live on his own
27. He misses eating candy.
28. He loves to eat homemade dinners his sisters make
29. He's gentle
30. He's very organized
31. He likes history and current events
32. He's very giving of himself to friends and family
33. He makes friends easily
34. He loves comic books and has a huge collection
35. He is sentimental
36. He's caring
37. He has almost black curly hair that he keeps very short. And as I cut it, I've noticed he's finally getting some gray/white hairs mixed in there too.
38. He sleeps sitting up - even in bed.
39. He loves animals - especially the family pets.
40. He gives Tipper jerky and suckers on a regular basis.
41. He is a diligent hometeacher
42. He sleeps with his socks on
43. He loves to read to Simon
44. He tries to help everyone around him
45. He doesn't understand how medicaid works or disability, but he sure knows how to use it.
46. He takes pride in his living space and keeps it organized. Not vacuumed or swept, but things are not messy.
47. Everyone is his friend
48. He loves seafood
49. He collects coins.
50. He is the oldest child in our family
51. I love him very much.
Happy birthday Eric!
1 comment:
That was a fun blog. He sure is lucky to be there with you. I know he love Simon too. That's great they are such good friend.
Post a Comment