Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Love Spending My Tax Refund!




Our frig has been trying to die for quite some time. The bottom shelf in the door of our old frig was kept on with duct tape and I was tired of frozen lettuce and carrots. So, on President's Day, we went shopping for a new frig! It was a good price for a side by side - and I hope Daniel can control his urge to make a flood with the ice and water on the door. I think we we will have a happy life together.

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Yeah! How fun! Our ice/water think just died. I don't know how or where there is a leak and so our water dispenser is full of ice etc (not cubes--) and ice on our shelves...we had to shut the water off to the fridge. Bummer, I loved that function! Enjoy yours!

Karen said...

Thanks for reading my ramblings! I agree, this is a great way to get to know you too!
The last time I saw you, Daniel had just joined your family! I see you have two adorable boys now! I am sure they keep you hopin'
I love the ice/water feature on my fridge. The floods will persist until the novelty wears off!! Good luck!

Grandpa said...

Looks like a good addition.
To answere your ?s. The dinner was arrantged by our guide through OAT. A typical middle class family where at least one person could speak English. The food was typical local- lots of vegetables with some spices (?) and a local herbalmta. I skipped the meat for eggs etc. It was in a small town in Tunisia. OAT always provides the on their trips.

Where The Price is Right