I read an article the other day that phrase "In Like a Lion - Out Like a Lamb" was not about March's weather, but rather the astrological signs in the sky - that was fascinating to me because I always say that in March as I get ready to do some kite flying and then the next day we have a snow storm. March is such a volatile month, but you know spring is just around the corner.
3 comments:
we love flying kites, too. I loved how Simon just tagged along, too!!
When you live in Alberta you never put a lot of stock in the Lamb and Lion thing! Today was the coldest March 10th in Albertas History! I don't know what the actual temperature was but with the wind chill it was
-44 degrees. We are coming to utah for spring break, It better be spring there, cuz it sure isn't here!!
We are coming down to go skiing/snowboarding, so we will be all over, we are staying with some of Marks family in Springville. Funny story there... My son is on his mission down your way (prove mission) we have been planning this ski trip for a few month and just last week he emailed and told us he had been transfered to ... Springville!
I would love to hook up with you while we are down there. I will keep in touch and give you more details when I have them.
Post a Comment