
this is what Daniel enjoyed the most - playing on the computer and putting his feet in his nose!
All the kids enjoyed playing with the garage and hot wheels. This is the perfect toy for kids to use their imaginations.
The final product after 6 kids took turns adding their "touch"
As you can see, Simon is like the rest of the family and is really into travel.
Simon was having a ball on the trampoline until the kids started bouncing. He learned to just sit at the edge with his feet between the springs and he could hold on and not be tossed around.Well, last week was an interesting one - Monday was spent with Daniel home from school on suspension and going to a child psychologist - they would like to have him tested for autism. Tuesday we talked with his principal and resource teacher - they would like to have him tested too and maybe put in a contained classroom for social skills and then Wednesday I spent 2 hours with the school psychologist going over the tests she has been doing with Daniel. It seems he is a very sad boy who knows he's different and wants to be accepted and not picked on. So how do you get him to not be picked on?
Wednesday after school, I packed up the kids and brother and headed down to my sister's house. The boys loved the 4 day weekend and so did I, even if my niece wants to hire me to be their maid.
We decorated a gingerbread haunted house and just let the boys have fun. Saturday night we went to their Stake Choir and Orchestra night at the Pops. I was very impressed with the talent in their stake. Sunday at church the Primary did their program, so it was nice to see my niece and nephew do their parts and sing all the songs. Daniel even joined in down in the audience 'cause he's getting ready for our program this coming Sunday. Simon loved the nursery. He didn't even seem to know I was missing.
Vince didn't get in until after 5:00 and so had dinner with us and then we caravanned all the way home. We got in about 1:00 and we were exhausted! He loved the cruise and said he would do it all again with my aunts and uncle. Thanks again for inviting him to go along.
Last night for FHE Vince gave a slide show of all 600 + pictures Aunt Gayle and Vince took on their cruise. I felt like I was there with them - They didn't miss a thing. Then Vince handed out souvenirs of t shirts for the boys and spoons and nativity sets for me. Now to get back into the swing of work and school again.
Vince said his foot was hurting and ended up with a planter wart and so got it frozen today. So now he's hurting a little bit and can't take any time off because he just took 2 weeks already for the cruise etc.
2 comments:
What the fudge? you went without me? I even had a weekend!!! :( I wanna go visit my far far away cousins!!! (I'm totally jelous, can you tell?)
How nice to get away for the long weekend. Love the haunted gingerbread house!
Post a Comment