Simon went as a frog - compliments of his aunt
During the parade of cotumes. Daniel didn't think Simon was going fast enough
Our own little Indiana Jones -minus the whip.On Saturday, our ward had their annual Trunk or Treat at our old Stake Center (we're too large to go to our new Stake Center) Eric went with us and we had tons of chili and cornbread (Eric said he had 7 bowls!) Daniel loves the Trunk or Treat more that the actual trick or treating - I'm not sure why, but I'm glad he enjoys it. Simon even seemed to get the hang of it. As we went from car to car he just stood there and smiled, but he would not let anyone have his candy afterwards.
2 comments:
hahahahahahaha I love your kids!
Cute little frog! hey, I don't blame Simon for not wanting to share any candy!!! I remember the old stake center ...
Post a Comment