

Unlike the majority of mothers, Motherhood did not come to me in my 20's or 30's for that matter. I have 2 children I wouldn't trade for anything, I just wish I had them earlier in life when I could have not exhausted so fast while playing with them.
Daniel, with all his ADHD etc. issues is the most loving, caring and romantic boy I've ever met. I get at least one love note a day, so I don't even try to keep them anymore. He has always brought me flowers. Usually, just the buds of 'danielions' or morning glory, but every once in a while it is a tulip that falls apart in his hands and makes him cry that it broke. He tries to get his dad to buy bouquets from the store, and he just beams when they walk into the house with the scented arrangement.
Simon, has become a mama's boy and he just grins when I come home from work and struggles to get to me so I can pay all my attention to him. He slobbers me with kisses and shares his meal with me.
So, I want to thank my boys for making me a mom to the greatest kids I could ask for.
2 comments:
awwww.... your kids are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute post! At least this time Daniel wrote in the sand, not on your car! What a sweetheart. And there's something to be said about those slobbery kisses, too ...
Post a Comment