Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What else could happen?!?


This week has been very busy and I'm not sure if I've even gotten anything done. Work has been hectic with trying to do the annual billing. But this year I actually held help, so it went a lot faster. But because of that, Vince volunteered to take Eric to his unemployement meeting - with Simon and Grandma picked up Daniel from School.

When I got home from work, I took Daniel to gymnastics while Vince helped Art pull down the pine tree in grandma's front yard. The tree was more work picking up pinecones and raking needles and so it was time to take it down. Vince also took Daniel's broken bed to the dump - which means Daniel is bedless, but he doesn't seem to mind. I finished sewing my gifts for my nieces and thought we were getting a lot done.

Saturday night I went to bed with a pain in my side and when Daniel climbed into bed with us at 4 in the morning I got up and couldn't sleep or breath without hurting. I finally showered and woke up Vince about 7 and told him I wanted to go to the ER. Luckily, we have a great friend across the street that came over and waited for the kids to wake up. I was so afraid it was my appendix - but after 4 hours, x-rays, blood and urine tests and a CT scan I was diagnosed with an UTI that hit my kidney and a touch of pneumonia cropping up in the same spot. No wonder I was hurting! I think all my work on my back at the chiropractor made me oblivious to an UTI and so didn't know I needed to getting antibiotics into my system. At least now we still get to go to Vegas for Thanksgiving and sealing Simon to our family!

I have taken yesterday and today off to recuperate and do laundry which was not on my schedule, but I will handle the extra time to pack.

No comments:

Where The Price is Right