Monday, March 23, 2009

My Baby's 2 Years Old!!


I'm having a really hard time thinking that it's been 2 years since Simon was born. Where did all the time go? I tried to think what life would be without him in our lives and there is NO WAY we would ever go back to life before Simon. I hope he never regrets having such an old mom and dad - because he definitely has kept us young.
He is finally starting to talk. Today we went to Chuck E Cheese's with my aunt and uncle and he would not come to the table - he was having a blast. We brought the leftover pizza home and he brought me the box and said "moe pida peas"! As you can see, he loved his birthday cupcakes too.

3 comments:

Laundry said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING HIM TO MY HOUSE! I WANNA HUG HIM!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Hope Simon had a wonderful birthday!! Can't believe he's 2 already =)

CHALISSE!!!! said...

cute

Where The Price is Right