Sunday, November 23, 2008

Going Too Many Places to Keep them Straight

All I'm getting when I try to download my pictures is the jumbled up codes, so ... until it will donwload them, you will have to use your imagination.
This has been one of those weeks where we had a lot to do every night of the week. Tuesday night, I met with the pyschologist regarding Daniel's testing. They do think he has autistic tendencies, they just need to finish up reviews and meet with our family doctor to see where we go from here. He seems to like being in the self-contained classroom at school, so I hope that still is the best move for him. Anyway,we don't meet again until December 2nd and hopefully they'll have more answers for us then.
Wednesday night we had a parent resource meeting for special needs kids with classes for all the kids and dinner too! They gave us some good games for spelling, math, reading and writing as well as behavior modification guidelines. Most of the things we do already, but it was nice to know we are going in the right (or wrong) direction and to get some extra help in these areas.
Thursday was the last night of the fall session of gymnastics - so we all went to see Daniel show off his talents. It was also the day for my annual physical - and I forgot to have him check a growth on my back - I think it's skin cancer - so I just want it taken care of. He thinks one of my skin tags might be cancerous too - and with skin cancer running on both sides of my family - I just like to be carefull. Simon had his ears checked again. They're not inflamed, but the dr. doesn't think that it will be long before they fill up again, so wants us to get his hearing test done fast. Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Where The Price is Right