Today is Vince's and my 16th wedding anniversary. Being that it was sooooo long ago, I don't have any wedding pictures on disc or computer, but I do want to say that I have loved being with my best friend thru all the bumps in the road as well as the smooth sailing. I love to chide him about never finishing the laundry and me finding his lost keys, wallet, ipod more often than he does, but he is a great dad and tries to help out around the house and with the dog. He has learned how to cook more than just take-out and hot dogs. I have ruined him for fast food, since I hate it, we tend to spend too much money at sit-down restaurants, but I sure enjoy his company and his willingness to try new things. He never complains about me - never yells, or thinks I'm not pulling my weight. He listens to all my jokes and spends most of our vacation time with my side of the family. I could go on and on about how kind and sweet my husband is, but I don't want him to get a swollen head, so I'll end, just saying - Happy 16th anniversary! I hope the years have been worth it.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
16 Years!!!
Today is Vince's and my 16th wedding anniversary. Being that it was sooooo long ago, I don't have any wedding pictures on disc or computer, but I do want to say that I have loved being with my best friend thru all the bumps in the road as well as the smooth sailing. I love to chide him about never finishing the laundry and me finding his lost keys, wallet, ipod more often than he does, but he is a great dad and tries to help out around the house and with the dog. He has learned how to cook more than just take-out and hot dogs. I have ruined him for fast food, since I hate it, we tend to spend too much money at sit-down restaurants, but I sure enjoy his company and his willingness to try new things. He never complains about me - never yells, or thinks I'm not pulling my weight. He listens to all my jokes and spends most of our vacation time with my side of the family. I could go on and on about how kind and sweet my husband is, but I don't want him to get a swollen head, so I'll end, just saying - Happy 16th anniversary! I hope the years have been worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where The Price is Right
6 comments:
happy anniversary!! totally wish i could spell too.
haha.
enjoy!
He is a sweet guy---Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two! Here's to 16 more!!!
Congrats!!! And ditto to everybody else!
Cassie
Happy Anniversary!! We have loved having Vince as part of our family and am glad he is willing to spend his vacation time with us. Hope you guys were able to celebrate. Here's to 16 more.
Happy Anniversary
We're so happy that Vince married JanEtta and that she has a great family to have vacations with.
We had fun watching Simon for you on your Anniversary.
You may not read this as we're sending it past your anniversary.
We love your pics/blog.
Sure glad you found the candle.
:)
Whew!
By the way, the way to spell it is: "squirm."
I may not know my math...but I did learn how to spell.
Have a great day!
Love ya,
Brent & Connie
Post a Comment