Sunday, November 8, 2009

Niece's Wedding


Can you see Gabe talking on his cell? The cute little 10 year olds holding up Londi's train


All 5 Jones kids with their dad at the temple - This was a first and very noteworthy


Grandpa giving a kiss to the newest bride in the whole universe


We were all hoping for a messy sharing of the cake - but no such luck

Londi asked her uncle Gerald to play at her reception and he graciously accepted

All 3 Jones men


Londi trying to get one of her cousins to come hug her during the photo shoot


Our 2009 Family photo


The Richards' family photo

I remember 20 years ago and this cute little bald 6 month old in a swimsuit at our aunt's house in Las Vegas, so it was hard to go to the Logan Temple to see her being married! It was a wonderful day - not to cold and the fall colors were at their best. Some of my favorite pictures were the candid ones - but aren't they always

It was just great to have my brothers and sisters in the same spot. It's been a long time

2 comments:

Bronk said...

Beautiful family!!! And a beautiful bride!!!

Just Joany said...

Congratulations to your growing family. I just happened to be flying by in my Little Red wagon and saw the family wedding. Sorry, but I just can't resist a family whose members are all wearing smiles.
I read through a number of your posts and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with you. Thanks for the good times and good luck to all of you. ~ Just Joany

Red Wagon Flights

Where The Price is Right