Dad with his sister Carol
Most of the young girl cousins
Na and Zed
They all were playing a dice game that got them rolling around like dice
The last time I saw my Jones cousins and aunt and uncle was ... I can't remember. We were supposed to go to the last Jones reunion in Alberta just over 2 years ago, but getting a baby - with no birth certificate made it difficult to cross the border and so we stayed home. So I think the last time was over 4 years ago in South Dakota, and none of my cousins made it there, just my aunt and uncle. Anyway, my sister called me to say that our traditional monthly family dinner was being moved to our cousin's house 'cause my my dad's sister and husband were here and so after conference, we headed down to their house, where another cousin and her family came also.
Daniel and Simon loved having other cousins to play with and the food and adult company was great for us. My aunt even promised to send me copies of some family recipes - which I'm really excited for.
It's really sad when these two cousins live between Na and I and we haven't seen each other for years. We always say - 'don't be a stranger', but it takes the older generation to get us together. We definitely need another family reunion - but with more of each family being represented.
1 comment:
Great photo's! Thank you!
Post a Comment