Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Girls Nite Out



It has been more than 2 years since we have had roomie nite out - (I don't count getting together with just my sister as that - even though she was one of my roomies) And more than 20 years since I have seen Bonnie, so this was fun night. We started at Build-A-Bear to get our youthful spirits flowing again and then headed for dinner.
It was like time stood still - we were able to catch up on each others lives and I think we would have continued - except they turned the lights out on us in the restaurant! We had no idea we had been talking non-stop for 5 hours! We just need to get more of our roomies together too and make it a sleep over so we don't have to be kicked out of conversations.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How fun! I guess the restaurant used a 'subtle' way to get your attention that it was time to leave!

Where The Price is Right