Jacob at 4 months
All 4 of my boys - watching tv
Simon has been wearing boy boy underwear for at least a week now- with no accidents. I guess he finally decided he could be the big boy now. We were almost there when Jacob came and so we're glad that we no longer have to buy 2 different boxes of diapers everytime we go to Costco or Sam's. Along with that Jacob is now 4 months old! Can you believe that?!? Where has the time gone? I don't have any stats - his dr's appointment isn't until this week, but he definitely is filling out and we're seeing an emerging joyful personality. He wakes up just cooing and smiling until we change him and get a bottle to him then he continues to coo and goo and spit up. I hope that stops soon. I'm tired of changing my clothes 10 times a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment