
We spent some time at Lagoon A Beach and I made sure everyone was protected with SPF 30 - except me. How could I forget something like that. I'm paying the price still. Vince thinks I'll peel in one huge sheet. Arrggghhh!

This is what happens when you spend 4 hours non-stop in the water - how would it be to be 2 again and could sleep anywhere?

Simon waiting for many of the rides - he was loving the rides
Sorry, it's been so long since my last blog - computer issues at home - so I'm actually doing this from work.
Monday, I took the day off and we went up to Lagoon. Daniel was so excited, he wouldn't go to sleep the night before, but Simon had no clue what was coming his way.
We went on a few rides and then my sis and niece came to share part of the day with us.
1 comment:
yeah, wouldn't that be great to be able to sleep anywhere!?! Sorry to hear about your sunburn. I've done that a few times, too. At least your boys didn't get burned.
Post a Comment